EXPIRED 16 FREE RIDES UP TO R100 | UBER (CAPE TOWN CBD & ATLANTIC SEABOARD)
Really good deal by Uber for CPT and unusual that existing users are included. Normally new users get all the good stuff.
How to apply code:
Open up your Uber app Go to ‘Payment’ on the App Menu Under ‘Promotions’, click on ‘Add Promo/Gift Code’
Enter DStv and click on the ADD button
Once applied successfully, the code will unlock the UberSUMMER vehicle view (close the app and give this 15 minutes to load)
Open up your Uber app Set your destination
Once you’re asked to select uberX, uberXL or UberBLACK, swipe right & select UberSUMMER Request as usual
Enjoy your ride, free of charge, thanks to #UberSUMMER by DStv Give all the T&Cs a good read as there are some specifics.
- This offer entitles you to a free ride (of up to one hundred (100) South African Rands) (a “Discount”) on each of sixteen (16) rides (each a “Ride”) starting and ending in the Promotion Area during the Promotion Period.
- The Promotional Code — DStv — must be entered before requesting the first Ride. The Discount will then automatically be applied to all eligible Rides during the Promotion Period. A user can apply the Promotional Code only once during the Promotion Period.
- The entire redeemable value of the Discount must be used on each Ride and any unused portion will be forfeited. If the cost of the Ride exceeds the total value of the Discount then the remaining balance will be charged to you.
- Neither the Promotional Code nor the Discount can be transferred, duplicated or sold and they have no cash value. Neither the Promotional Code or the Discount can be combined with any other discounts, codes or promotions.
- The Promotion Period is between the hours of 8 a.m. and 8 p.m. from 1st December up to and including 30th December 2016 (inclusive of both dates).
- The Ride must start and end during the stated hours.
- The Promotion Area is an area in the Central Business District of Cape Town as illustrated
- Successful redemption of the Discount is subject to the availability of Uber partner-drivers.