Free credit report every 12 months (multiple providers to choose from) | CBA
As per the Credit Bureau Association's (CBA) website, South Africans are entitled to a free copy of their credit report every 12 months from each of the following credit bureaus:
- Compuscan: https://www.mycreditcheck.co.za/freeReport
- Consumer Profile Bureau: http://www.cpbonline.co.za/index.php/credit-report
- Experian: https://www.creditexpert.co.za/CEProductsOverview.aspx#lnk_FreeReport
- TransUnion: https://mytransunion.co.za/Register/Personal/YCR001
- XDS: http://www.credit4life.co.za/CreditReport.aspx?RegType=F
No idea who is the best in terms of the report quality so it's up to you who you want to go through to get this report. I guess if you really wanted to you could get one from each and then decide which one you'll use on a yearly basis. Click the 'Go To' button to go CBAs website for more info.